[casual_games] Please vote in the IGDA BoD elections (Brian Robbins)

Corvus Elrod corvus.elrod at zakelro.com
Fri Mar 11 07:46:33 EST 2011

As a candidate for the board this year, I've been involved in discussions
with our international chapters about what we can do to better serve their
needs. The topic of insurance has come up more than once. At this point I
don't know exactly what the terms of our agreement with our current carrier
are, or how large the carrier is, but I imagine we will continue to reassess
our relationship with them and make improvements as we are able.

There are also concerns over the governance and financial arrangements of
international chapters. Some excellent plans have been suggested and if I'm
elected I want to work with our international chapters to come up with a
strategy that leaves no one in any doubt that the 'I' in IGDA stands for
International.

--
Corvus Elrod
http://about.me/CorvusE