[casual_games] Please vote in the IGDA BoD elections (Brian Robbins)

Roberto Dillon rdillon73 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:27:43 EST 2011

> In addition to overseeing this transition we've established the

> IGDA Health Plan, providing group rate access to health insurance for most

> US members,

It would be great if the health plan could be extended also to
international members: after all, it's "IGDA" and not "AGDA" (American
Game Developers Association). As someone who lives outside of the US,
I'd love to see these kind of initiatives also for international
members. Big insurance companies operate in several countries so it
shouldn't be impossible to do more on this (and if this gets done,
most likely I'll sign for the life membership).

In any case, keep up the great job!
Sincerely,
Roberto