[casual_games] Please vote in the IGDA BoD elections (Brian Robbins)

Corvus Elrod corvus.elrod at zakelro.com
Fri Mar 11 12:40:47 EST 2011

The other big part of the conversation around international chapters seems
to be how do we help empower international members to take point on issues
like this. I know the current board (and several of us who are running) are
very interested in helping our chapters create a process by which they feel
more involved in the organization. Whether that's best accomplished new
board or committees within the organization, or a new communication channel
for discussing needs (and methods of meeting those needs). Is up in the air.
The IGDA Boat on Facebook is an excellent centralized location to discuss
concerns and possible solutions.

--
Corvus