[casual_games] Game Engines for Mobile games

Ella Romanos ella at remodestudios.com
Tue Mar 22 13:27:26 EDT 2011

Take a look at Delta engine (deltaengine.net). It's in closed beta at the moment, due for launch June/July this year I believe.

Looks really good, cross platform, 2d & 3d, write in c#/.Net environment and unlike unity I don't think it has a front end, so you can extend as you like.

I met with one of the guys, seems extremely promising, I expect we will be using it for 2d cross-platform mobile dev soon.

Ella Romanos
Managing Director
Remode
@remodestudios