[casual_games] Identifying a new location for group discussions

Johnson, Joel JoelJ at nds.com
Tue Jan 24 00:57:00 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

In order to make the decision an easier one, we've been thinking of making the choice a little more 'fuzzy' instead of asking you to choose one option from between the three available options of (Facebook/Google/LinkedIn). Please fill in the survey at the location below, so we can make a more effective decision:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGMwam1vcnRTQ0EwMVZVYzc1QkRhSXc6MQ#gid=0

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you are unable to access the form.

Regards,
Joel.

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com