[casual_games] TOW: E3

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Mon Jun 4 12:26:39 EDT 2012

Hi All,

It's time for another topic of the week - this time on E3.

/*
Are you at E3 for fun? For Business? Is your company having anything
shown at E3 (either as it's own booth or as a game displayed for a
platform, device, etc.)? When you think of E3 do you think "Wow! It's
E3! It's fun and I reallllllly want to be there!"or do you think "E3 is
loud and crammed and loud and visually overwhelming and loud and smelly
and loud and tiring, and oh..did I mention loud?"? If you're not at E3
are you trying to keep up with all the news? Is there anything in
particular you're hoping to hear about as a developer or a gamer?*/

As always if you have any topic suggestions please send them to me at
sheri at designdirectdeliver.com.

Stay awesome!
Sheri

--