[casual_games] TOW: E3

Robert Madsen madsen.robert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:42:19 EDT 2012

I am still a fan of E3! I think it adds a level of excitement and flair that
is unique to our industry. I go for fun and for business and it has always
been profitable for me to attend. We also use this as a unique opportunity
to show our games to interested parties and to promote our contract
services. As a gamer, it gives me a marathon overview of what's new and
cool in gaming. I don't know if there is anything particular I am looking
forward to as far as announcementsŠjust looking forward to it all!

Robert