[casual_games] TOW: Had Enough

Whelandrew whelandrew at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:58:20 EDT 2012

It drives me crazy when puzzle games put too much reliance on a physics engine. A puzzle is about understanding all of the parts and using them to reach a solution. With physics-based puzzles you can understand the pattern as much as you want but are still subjected to an imperfect measurement of gravity or propulsion. Worse yet is when a games designer realizes this flaw and adds some option to bypass a level that causes these problems.