[casual_games] TOW: Had Enough

Charlie Jackson charlie at cataclysmicgames.com
Tue Mar 27 07:29:46 EDT 2012

I agree with a LOT of the above! Mine include the social game aspect,
including MMOs actually (which is why I don't play them) - I don't like
relying entirely on a whole group. I like going solo in games, not having
to worry about finding a group of people to go around with.

In other games, it takes a lot to make me stop playing when I've already
begun... But I'd say the whole "redoing the same thing but way harder" (ie:
Zelda-Skyward Sword and the whole Nightmare or whatever he was called
coming up the hill. The 3rd time was just WAY too much) or things that make
you go WAY back if you fail, starting whatever it is all over again, over
and over.

And totally agreed on physics puzzles games!

Support The Critterverse on IndieGogo! Perks for contributions include game
packages, choosing a word for Million Dollar Words (and even getting
mentioned in-game) and even getting a custom-made critter of yourself!
http://igg.me/p/55647?a=261316