[casual_games] TOW: Where Do We Go From Here?

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Wed May 30 00:27:46 EDT 2012

Hi All,

It's time for another community submitted Topic of the Week - this time
on the industry's future:
/*
Where do we go from here as an industry? Think in terms of respect to
balancing making money with making fun and creative products The way
business is done has been changing so starkly, with models like
freemium/free-to-play subscriptions, DLC, etc. how does that change how
we approach making games and are we losing out on fun or creativity in
the mad dash to make more and more money?*/

As always if you have a topic to suggest please send it along to
sheri at designdirectdeliver.com Thanks!

Stay awesome,
Sheri

--