[Eastgate] HYPERTEXT NEWS: Storyspace 2.5.0 for MacOS X

Mark Bernstein bernstein at eastgate.com
Wed Nov 15 14:06:03 EST 2006

- Storyspace 2.5 for MacOS X
- Eastgate Development Peekhole
- New Tinderbox videos

STORYSPACE 2.5 FOR MacOS X
--------------------------
Storyspace 2.5.0 for MacOS X is now available.  You can download a free demo at

	http://www.eastgate.com/storyspace/Download.html

Storyspace is the tool of choice for writing hypertext narrative and
for crafting complex hypertext arguments.  This new release updates
Storyspace's underlying technology while retaining the program's
functionality and features.

Everyone who has purchased Storyspace for Macintosh within the past
year may upgrade *free*.  (If you haven't received as Storyspace 2.5
registration code, email orders at eastgate.com and we'll be happy to
send one)

Everyone who has EVER purchased Storyspace from Eastgate may upgrade
to Storyspace 2.5 for MacOS X for just $95.  Can't find your old
code?  No problem: go ahead and order and we'll find you in our files.

For more information on Storyspace:

	http://www.eastgate.com/Storyspace.html

Eastgate Development Peekhole
------------------------------
The Development Peekhole is back!

	http://www.eastgate.com/Development/

Want to watch as software is made?

We all use and depend on software, but many people don't have a very
good idea of where software comes from or how it is crafted. Even
professional developers may be curious about how other kinds of
software are made in other places.
The Eastgate Development Peekhole reports on current development
work, ranging from routine maintenance to laboratory experiments.

New Tinderbox Videos
---------------------
New Tinderbox videos continue to appear at the Tinderbox site:

	http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/Screencasts.html

Latest entries include demonstrations of reorganizing in outline
view, brainstorming in map view, and using adornments to structure
the space of your map.

Also of interest: a summary of the exciting Tinderbox Weekend Boston.

	http://markbernstein.org/Oct0601/TinderboxWeekendBoston.html

Corresponding memberships for Tinderbox Weekend will be on their way
shortly. (We apologize for the delay: we had a mishap at the printer.)

- - - - -

This Eastgate Hypertext News message is sent to subscribers
on request. The Eastgate Hypertext News is a low-volume,
moderated list of hypertext news and announcements.

If you'd like to change your subscription address or want to
cancel your subscription, you can do this yourself at

Or, just drop a note to  <info at eastgate.com>. As always,
real people are waiting here at Eastgate to help.