[Eastgate] Thanksgiving Specials: Tinderbox and Storyspace

Mark Bernstein bernstein at eastgate.com
Tue Nov 21 11:58:18 EST 2006

- Thanksgiving Specials: Tinderbox and Storyspace
- STUDENTS AND TEACHERS: Tinderbox Opportunity!

Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the U.S. We'd like to offer some
exciting specials!

Whether your idea of an ideal writing environment is a comfortable
chair by the library window or your note-strewn desk at home, whether
you write on a new laptop or a trusty old desktop, whether you prefer
Macintosh or Windows, we'll keep your ideas linked together.

http://www.eastgate.com/Special.html

TINDERBOX
----------
This week only, you can save more than $40 on Tinderbox, the tool for notes.

http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/

Want to give Tinderbox to a friend? A colleague? An aspiring
writer? This is the best price of the year.

Tinderbox upgrades are on sale too! Just $77.

STORYSPACE: SAVE $100!
----------------------
To celebrate the release of the brand-new Storyspace 2.5 for MacOS X,
we're offering a $100 discount on Storyspace! You can save on
Storyspace upgrades, too. If you've ever purchased Storyspace from
Eastgate, we'll have your information -- just order the upgrade and
we'll do the rest.

http://www.eastgate.com/storyspace/

TINDERBOX FOR STUDENTS
----------------------
If you're a student (or an instructor) who has been wanting to try
Tinderbox, this is the perfect opportunity. GO TO THE SPECIALS PAGE
(it's only available there) right away, and save $100 on Tinderbox!

http://www.eastgate.com/Special.html

For a *very* limited time, students and teachers can get Tinderbox
for just $92!

RULES: Full-time students, faculty, and staff only. You *must* use a
clearly-identifiable, academic email address. Alumni, affiliate, and
courtesy addresses don't qualify. No rain checks: when the offer is
over, it's over. Offer may end without notice.

Or, just drop a note to <info at eastgate.com>. As always,
real people are waiting here at Eastgate to help.