[Eastgate] Thanksgiving Tinderbox and Storyspace: it's not too late!

Mark Bernstein bernstein at eastgate.com
Sat Nov 25 12:52:48 EST 2006

A quick reminder: Eastgate has some terrific sale prices for
Tinderbox and Storyspace this weekend.

Tinderbox: $149 (save $43)
Tinderbox upgrades: $77 (save $13)
Storyspace: $192 (save $100)

http://www.eastgate.com/Special.html

And for students and teachers, we're offering Tinderbox at an
incredible price: just $92.

Whether your idea of an ideal writing environment is a comfortable
chair by the library window or your note-strewn desk at home, whether
you write on a new laptop or a trusty old desktop, whether you prefer
Macintosh or Windows, we'll keep your ideas linked together.

Want to see Tinderbox in action? Check out the new screencasts

http://www.eastgate.com/Tinderbox/Screencasts.html

Or, just drop a note to <info at eastgate.com>. As always,
real people are waiting here at Eastgate to help.