[game_edu] New Game Educators Association formed

Jason Della Rocca jason at igda.org
Mon Mar 21 23:36:48 EST 2005

>research relating to games education. www.iager.org  The Association

Well shucks. We go and set up a mailing list and you go and set up a whole
org ;) Cool!

The site is kinda info-sparse. Can you give us all a little more
background/info/etc. I'm curious to know who founded the org, and if it is
an actual incorporated non-profit (501c3?), etc.

Also, I am curious to know what you see the potential synergy would be with
other orgs like the IGDA and DiGRA, etc.

Regards,
         Jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Della Rocca
Executive Director
International Game Developers Association

t: +1-514-426-1162
f: +1-514-426-1201
Montreal, Canada

http://www.realitypanic.com/