[game_edu] New Game Educators Association formed

Tim Langdell langdell at usc.edu
Tue Mar 22 11:40:07 EST 2005

> Well shucks. We go and set up a mailing list and you go and set up a whole
> org ;) Cool!
<grin>

A number of us involved in games education at this year's GDC identified a
real and immediate need for there to be an association specifically for game
educators. The website will have a lot more information on it very shortly.
I believe the 501c3 paperwork is being completed as we speak, but yes, it is
an actual incorporated non-profit org.

And yes, the primary desire is indeed that IAGER will work closely, and
synergistically, with both IGDA and DiGRA, etc. More soon!

Tim