[game_edu] Seeking Your Insights

Roger Cooper cooperr at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 22 13:24:54 EST 2005

Hello,

I would be very interested--and grateful--for your feedback on a specific
question I'm considering:

"What, to you, are the important "qualities" (inherent or distinguishing
characteristics) of a person who is successful in the game industry?"

Please list the important qualities that come to mind and, if willing,
please briefly state what each "quality" means to you.  Please also
indicate whether you primarily work in the (1) industry, (2) education, or
(3) both.

I will be glad to compile and circulate the results from your feedback.
Thank you very much for your help and insights!

Best,
Roger Cooper