[game_edu] Pinball machines useful in teaching game theory?

Blackledge, Michael mblackledge at lafilm.com
Fri Nov 7 13:25:58 EST 2008

Hello,

Curious if anyone here would be able to share their insight on how pinball machines can be used to teach [or illustrate] game theory. Seems I find myself in a situation where I need to 'sell' the idea of having 1 or 2 machines to our Uber-Administration. My thinking is that the pinball machines convey a healthy game culture and appreciation for conventional game play. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

--
Michael Blackledge | Program Director, Game Production | The Los Angeles Film School |
T 323.960.3776 | F 323.960.3771