[game_edu] Pinball machines useful in teaching game theory?

Taghavi-Burris, Akram ataghaviburris at occc.edu
Fri Nov 7 13:56:03 EST 2008

I know that we talk about pin ball machines in my game history course. We disscus how these popular game systems had already a strong player base, and how Atari would their pong arcades in places where pin ball machines where. You could also mention gameplay and how pin ball like video games required skill, had set rules and an overall objective.
I hope that gives you some ideas.

--Akram Taghavi-Burris