[game_edu] What would you want from a game company?

Simon Rozner infonaut at gameonaut.com
Thu Aug 12 11:19:59 EDT 2010

Hi Ian,
thanks for bringing this up. And Dan, gret suggestion.

One thing I think would be hugely interesting to have are design and
technical docs at various stages. Even though same great ones are out
there many are either incomplete and never show their evolution. To my
students this would be fantastic to see and discuss and show design
decisions. Also pre beta builds before and after a change was made
would be superb so show changes in action. Now surely that would be
difficult for copyrights and licensing etc issues.

Will think of more.

Cheers
Simon

DigiPen Singapore