[game_edu] game_edu Digest, Vol 71, Issue 3

Michael Lubker snowballz.game at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:00:40 EDT 2010

@John: What about Google Summer of Code? There are some game projects there.

~M

--
~ "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin

~ "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement,
surprising actions generally lead to victory." - Sun Tzu

http://zeolitestudios.com
http://axeloinc.com