[game_edu] What would you want from a game company?

Eric Byron ebyron at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 19:46:00 EDT 2010

I've had a lot of support from the Studio leadership group. We have been able to support some of the programs with financial contributions, copies of games and tours of the Studio. I do almost all of my work with education on my own time so it does not interfere with my normal job responsibilities. I am also very careful about representing EA and, of course, protecting our IP.

Eric