[games_access] Game Accessibility Convention?

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Oct 17 10:46:17 EDT 2004

>>you might be interested in: http://www.svgopen.org/2005/
>>
>>There will almost certainly be an accessibility games thread....
>>and note the location.

HI Jonathan,

Thanks for your suggestion! I know several people from the University of
Twente and I'll approach them next week. Although I don't know the
convention very well, it sure is a possibility.

Thanks!

Richard

ps: Dan Gärdenfors of SITREC (www.sitrec.kth.se) recently suggested
especially adding games to the convention that use alternative interfaces.
Any other thoughts?