[games_access] Game Accessibility Convention?

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 17 13:02:28 EDT 2004

Hi Richard,

This sounds like a great thing for the SIG to get involved with -- can
you attend an online meeting tomorrow at 12noon (US eastern time)? If
so, email me offlist and I can give you instructions on how to join the
meeting.

Also, anyone else who is interested in donating some of their time to
business related to the Game Accessibility SIG of the IGDA, send an
email to me at hinn at uiuc.edu and I can talk to you more about what we do
during the SIG business meetings.

Thanks!
Michelle