[games_access] Mediate Project

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Oct 17 17:06:37 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Visiting Barrie Ellis' website reminded me of the following project, which
might be interesting for some people on this list:

http://web.port.ac.uk/mediate/

In the project a very advanced type of "SnoezelRoom" (or "SnoezelenRoom", a
multisensory interactive environment) is build in order to establish
communication with autistic children. One thing I like about it is that
"fun" is a very important factor in the design. No games are planned yet
though...

Greetings,

Richard