[games_access] Reminder: IGDA Game Accessibility SIG meeting tomorrow!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 17 22:53:51 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we have a meeting for the Game Accessibility SIG is
tomorrow at 9am (US pacific time)/12noon (US east coast time). Please
try to be there if you can! We'll be continuing the discussion about
paper proposals/venues that Kevin started last time and talking about
some of the outreach issues that have been addressed on the games
accessibility mailing list.

IMPORTANT (how to get to the meeting): If you aren't already on MSN
Messenger, please sign up for an account as soon as possible. Then add
me, vrgrrl at hotmail.com (that's right, vrgrrl), to your contacts list.
I'll make sure that you are added to the conference room when I see you
online right before the meeting. Email me at hinn at uiuc.edu if you have
any problems.

If this is your first time to the GAC online meetings, you might want to
try and be online and signed into your messenger account a few minutes
before the meeting starts just to get settled. But no worries for those
of you that emailed me and said that you might be a few minutes late --
I'll look for you! We'll also talk about possible other meeting times
since I know that there are some conflicts for some.

Also, please continue to spread the word about this list to colleagues
and others who might be interested in discussing ways to create more
accessible games. This is our newest outreach project! The mailing list
sign up is at http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/games_access

Questions? Just email me at hinn at uiuc.edu

Hope to see you all tomorrow!
Michelle