[games_access] GA-SIG Blog and Wiki

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:11:40 EDT 2005

This is awesome stuff!

I already added some links and pages to it.

http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Game_Accessibility_SIG

I noticed that after I created the [[Projects]] and [[Articles]]
links/pages, that if another SIG using the wiki wants to create a page
with the same name, that it will probably link to what I already
created.

Do you think we should prefix our pages with GA_name_of_page, so
instead of linking to [[Articles]], I would link to [[GA_Articles]]?

-Reid