[games_access] GA-SIG Blog and Wiki

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 15 18:15:05 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

The GA-SIG is working a new look for our website
(http://www.igda.org/accessibility/). Thanks to Jason of the
IGDA, we have a blog-based website. This means that updates
will be easier to make and the site will be easier to
maintain overall. I'll continue to pretty up the site over
the next few weeks (adding some graphics, etc). If you are a
current member of the SIG, please check the SIG members page
and make sure your name is on the "current members" list. If
it's not, send me an email to hinn at uiuc.edu and I'll get it
onto the list.

Another new thing is the GA-SIG wiki, which is linked from
the GA-SIG webpage. The IGDA has a wiki now and we have a
part of it for ourselves! I've added a few resources but
it's just a start. Help us grow our wiki by adding your own
resources! To add to the wiki, you must register with the
IGDA for a free account (http://www.igda.org/join/) -- you
can also take the time to renew your memberships from this
page too. :)

Comments? Questions? Additions? Let me know!

Thanks,