[games_access] GA SIG -- No Meeting Tomorrow (Monday)

michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 17 22:45:08 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have a few conflicts tomorrow morning that creeped up starting yesterday
(including a few lab tests) and I won't be able to meet tomorrow.

I'd like to formally schedule the next meeting, though, for Monday, 25 April
at 12noon (EST)/9am (PST). If anyone has something that they'd like to add
to the agenda for that meeting, please let me know via email (hinn at uiuc.edu)

IMPORTANT (how to get to the meeting): If you aren't already on MSN
Messenger, please sign up for an account as soon as possible. Then add me,
vrgrrl at hotmail.com (that's right, vrgrrl -- and it's not an email address
that I use so please don't send email there), to your contacts list.
I'll make sure that you are added to the conference room when I see you
online right before the meeting. Email me at hinn at uiuc.edu if you have any
problems.

See you then! And add to the wiki on our homepage!

Michelle
IGDA Game Accessibility Committee Chair