[games_access] Dasher SW - Dasher Project

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Aug 16 18:16:45 EDT 2005

Hi Damon,

Yes, I know about this. I've been into ZUI's (zoomable user interfaces) myself ever since last years ICCHP where I visited a key lecture by the late Jeff Raskin (one of the creators of the desktop interface, who spend the last years of his life trying to create new interfaces without folder structures). I'm very interested in using ZUI's in audio-only environments and in game environments. Unfortunately, my attempts to gather more info on this topic from both audio designers and game designers were fruitless.
This is a very good example of how a ZUI can be used by people with a physical disability. Also check out:

      http://www.janvaneyck.nl/users/games/flash.htm

      http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/piccolo/play/applet/grapheditor.shtml

http://www.sofake.com/