[games_access] GDC 2006 - some thoughts

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Dec 1 16:45:10 EST 2005

Very good idea! Also this could be a good starting point for the CD which
will accompany the GA book later on

What is needed is a simple way to upload files to a server with a large
disk; I can arrange that. I'll look into it next week.

/Thomas

9 years of development and education with Director 2D/3D
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
http://www.pininteractive.com