[games_access] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday, 20 December 2005

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 19 17:40:18 EST 2005

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the next GA Sig meeting is tomorrow,
Tuesday 20 December at Noon Eastern Time. For those of you not
in US Eastern Time, here's a handy time conversion tool to
find your local time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=20&year=2005&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

Topic to be discussed tomorrow will be, of course, GDC 2006!!
This will be our last meeting before people start going into
hiding over the winter holidays. The next meeting will likely
be during the 2nd week of January. More on that...later! :)

As always, we'll be online at MSN messenger -- if you've never
been to a meeting, please add my MSN ID (vrgrrl at hotmail.com)
to your friend list and then send me a message around meeting
time and I'll add you to the meeting space.

Hope to see many of you there -- new members are always welcome!

Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG