[games_access] to members from RobertFlorio. Started game's accessibility issue.

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 27 19:35:40 EST 2005

Hi Robert -- welcome to the list! I'm Michelle, from the
forum -- I'm the chair of the IGDA Game Accessibility SIG.
So I don't run the IGDA (you'd asked on the forum) but I do
run this special interest group. :) And, yes, we are
preparing for the Game Developers Conference in San Jose in
March so best of luck on your scholarship application!

Online meeting announcements happen here (we meet using MSN
Messenger) as well as other discussion. So feel free to jump
in and talk about the accessibility topic of your choice!
We're more active on the list than on the forum generally
these days. :)

Again, welcome, and chat with you more soon!
Michelle