[games_access] First attempt at the Top 10

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Dec 30 06:25:05 EST 2005

Really nice Tim!

A few thoughts:

I had the same overlapping problem, so I'll try updating Adobe Acrobat to
see if this fixes it.

The symbols for easy to hard. Don't know if I'm being oversensitive, but I'm
not sure if the baby bottle might be a bit insulting to people needing
easier difficulty settings? Maybe a cartoon representing a game character in
a very easy setting with an arrow to a game character in a really tough
setting (e.g. bombarded with obstacles)?

Fine work though. I really like the vast majority of the symbols.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk