[games_access] Fwd: [game_diversity] Diversity where are you

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 10 00:03:55 EDT 2005

Hi Joseph,

I'm not sure if you knew this but the IGDA also has a game
accessibility SIG that I think both you and the young man
might be interesting in joining. We're always looking for
new members passionate about making games more accessible
for gamers with disabilities.

The group info is:

Hope to see the two of you active in the SIG! send me an
email at hinn at uiuc.edu if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,
Michelle Hinn
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG