[games_access] Survey

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 11 22:27:44 EDT 2005

Good point, Reid. I'm sorry we haven't yet had a chance to
go over it. Let's talk about it at the meeting on Monday.
I'm not sure what the IGDA survey is attempting to cover --
I think it's trying to see what the diversity of the game
dev workforce is. But I'm not sure.

Please, everyone, take a look at Reid's survey so we can
talk about it on Monday and/or give your feedback about it
on this list. I think it's a great starting point for us and
we should figure out how to advertise it and possibly expand
it.

I'll be online on Monday a half hour before the meeting (so
I'll be online starting at 11:30 EST) if anyone wants to
test their connections or chat one-on-one.

BTW, I'm back from Taiwan now so I'm back online more
frequently!!

Michelle