[games_access] meeting reminder -- 12noon ET, Monday 27 June

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 27 10:56:25 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I forgot to send out the usual meeting reminder but we'll be
meeting today (Monday, 27 June) at 12noon ET. Sorry for the
late notice! Email me at hinn at uiuc.edu if you'd like to join
in but haven't been to a meeting before -- I'll give you the
info on how to get there.

We'll be talking about the survey again, the book, and a few
other opportunities that have come up in the last week.

I'll post an announcement in a day or so about the new
meeting time/day etc. This is the last time we'll meet at
the "regular" time -- we'll soon have a new "regular"
time! :)