[games_access] Meeting time Change: Wednesday, 25 May

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon May 23 00:46:26 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have a giant schedule clash tomorrow morning and I'd like
to reschedule Monday's online chat to this Wednesday, 25
May, at Noon (EST)/9am (PST). I'd like for us to talk about
Reid's survey that he sent out over the weekend and talk
about how we should move forward with it, what to change,
what to add, etc.

We'll also be talking about some alternative meeting places,
like skype. But in the meantime, we'll be on MSN as usual.

Hope to see some of you online this Wednesday for the chat.
Email me if you need to know how to join in for the meetings.

Thanks and sorry about the schedule shift!
Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Access SIG