[games_access] Meeting time Change: Wednesday, 25 May

Simon van Dam simon at ahbinnovision.com
Mon May 23 02:44:16 EDT 2005

How can I participate? My MSN account is nsvandam at netvision.net.il.

-----Original Message-----
From: games_access-bounces at igda.org [mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org]
On Behalf Of hinn at uiuc.edu
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 06:46
To: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List
Subject: [games_access] Meeting time Change: Wednesday, 25 May

Hi all,

I have a giant schedule clash tomorrow morning and I'd like to reschedule
Monday's online chat to this Wednesday, 25 May, at Noon (EST)/9am (PST). I'd
like for us to talk about Reid's survey that he sent out over the weekend
and talk about how we should move forward with it, what to change, what to
add, etc.

We'll also be talking about some alternative meeting places, like skype. But
in the meantime, we'll be on MSN as usual.

Hope to see some of you online this Wednesday for the chat.
Email me if you need to know how to join in for the meetings.

Thanks and sorry about the schedule shift!
Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Access SIG