[games_access] duel navigation? Please could all members voice their opinions?

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 16 13:05:11 EST 2005

Tim,

I particularly like your clear description*, but in my experience
that isn't what happens.
afaik tabbing and mousing are treated totally separately, so tab -
mouse - tab results in #2.

Please could you confirm that you consider that tabbing should be
from the last element with focus?
this would mean a change of current 'expected behaviour'.

thanks so much

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessible Solutions
http://www.eas-i.co.uk