[games_access] Re: duel navigation? Please could all members voicetheir opinions?

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Nov 22 02:43:57 EST 2005

Hi Jonathan,

Couldn't get www.peepo.co.uk/main.svg to work I'm afraid, as I don't have
firefox. I think most users would be happy to expect mouse use and TAB use
to work independently of one another. As for games, I think it would be
helpful to be able to pare down information (something like a SAAB dashboard
I remember, that only illuminated pressing information and the speed), where
screens are overcroweded with info, in easier playing modes. Sorry I can't
be of more help Jonathan.

Best wishes with it,

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk