[games_access] Game Accessibility Survey updated

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:29:42 EDT 2005

OK, I've updated the survey with more of the feedback.

- input changed to output

- added more gaming systems. but our list is getting too long,
otherwise why not add the Tiger handhelds and the MAC and the TI-84
calculator? I think we should look at each systems main control
devices and group those that resemble each other into one category.

- removed question from gaming habits that asked user to comment on
general accessibility issues they see. It was redundant when each
disability group asks the same question.

If people don't like how a certain question is worded or the answers
given then the author of that question should re-write it, if they
agree that is. I'm mainly talking about the "Please list accessible 3D
games that have the best interface for the following:" question.

I think that's it for now.

-Reid