[games_access] Game Accessibility Survey updated

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Oct 3 01:20:28 EDT 2005

Hi,

*quote*
- added more gaming systems. but our list is getting too long, otherwise why
not add the Tiger handhelds and the MAC and the TI-84
calculator?
*quote end*

For thes same reason that the C64 is not on the list: those clearly are not
modern game platforms. I do agree that a part of the list (Nintendo 8-bit,
the Sega consoles, the (original) Gameboy) features several "aged"
platforms. Maybe we should draw the line agewise?

*quote*
If people don't like how a certain question is worded or the answers
given then the author of that question should re-write it, if they
agree that is. I'm mainly talking about the "Please list accessible 3D
games that have the best interface for the following:" question.
*quote end*

Agreed, Reid. The only reason I did not yet submit my alternative questions
was because I ran out of time :)

Greets,

Richard