[games_access] SIG Meetings Every Day this Week!

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 4 15:17:27 EDT 2005

great, thanks thomas! i'll add in the remainder and then we
can all talk about it tomorrow.

in the meantime, if you are planning to be a part of the
tutorial "staff" -- i need a 1000 character (not words,
characters) bio about you plus your contact information as
soon as possible. email me at hinn at uiuc.edu offlist with
this and/or if you have any questions.

thanks,
michelle