[games_access] SIG Meetings Every Day this Week!

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 4 13:06:24 EDT 2005

hi tim -- thanks for the transcript. just as a reminder,
we'll be back online tomorrow (wednesday) at noon eastern on
msn. by then we'll have the proposal on the wiki and we'll
talk more about any final changes to that and about how gdc
will work this year.

boy that conversation looks funny! :)

michelle