[games_access] SIG Meetings Every Day this Week!

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Wed Oct 5 18:46:22 EDT 2005

Read it! Excellent stuff!

I plan to visit next years GDC (for a presentation on game audio I hope) and I'm wondering how I can contribute? I have the idea of having footage of disabled gamers trying to play mainstream games (and failing miserably) that can run on some presentation computer(s) and/or be used in a presentation. Our foundation has footage of our foundation but mostly it's of sighted and blind gamers playing audio games, like Drive and Demor (which, by the way, is a good example of one of the most advanced location based games out there :). We're currently setting up a game accessibility project in which there is probably budget to tape such footage (we've already planned it to use on our website). So... ?
Also, is it an idea to invite representative disabled gamers to the GDC, each one showing examples of current accessible games?

Greets,

Richard