[games_access] Ernest Adams mentions accessibility issues in article

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:27:27 EDT 2005

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20051003/adams_01.shtml

I'm glad he admitted he didn't know about the issues at first, which
kept him from writing about it in his 1st publication of the Bill of
Player's Rights. We still have much work to do I guess and GDC '06
will be big for us to get the word out. I'm thinking t-shirts, coffee
mugs, hired entertainers! Well, maybe not...

Also, my independent captioning group is now working on Quake4. Our
project will be called, (drum roll please...) Quake4[CC], *ding!*

-Reid