[games_access] Game Accessibility Survey updated

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Thu Sep 29 16:52:59 EDT 2005

> I still find the question
>
> "What type of input do you use?"
>
> to be wrong, given the options which are
>
> braille
> stereo headphones
> surround headphones
> stereo speakers
> surround speakers
> video screen with englarged fonts
> force feedback devices
>
> all of those or _output_ devices?

I guess it could be interpreted as "how do *you the player* get
your input".  But it is a bit ambiguous.  Perhaps something such
as "Which, if any, of the following specialized hardware do you
use while gaming?" might make it less ambiguous.

> Otherwise, great work with the survey!

seconded!  I do notice that it still requires JavaScript to be
enabled, or otherwise some of the sections come up blank.
Otherwise, as long as I had JS turned on, it worked fine, and
nothing stood out as glaringly peculiar :)

-tim