[games_access] Top 3 for indie games

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 1 12:46:34 EST 2006

Hi -- great discussion! I'm heading out to teach my class (yes, on
the weekends even!) but I'll give this some thought while I'm out and
about and write more later. I do agree with Richard that a lot of
features really depend on the type of games that you are designing
(ie, is sound an important part of being able to play the game, does
it provide important gameplay cues?).

Ok, more later in the day!
Michelle