[games_access] Member Vote: IGDA Board of Directors Election -- Michelle's on the Ballot

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 4 02:26:17 EDT 2006

Hi all,

You may remember that I am running for a seat on the IGDA Board of
Directors. I'd really appreciate your vote -- and feel free to send
this along to other colleagues who are in the IGDA. Only full members
(not student or free members) can vote and the voting deadline is
Friday, April 28th! I'm hoping that with my experience running the
SIG for the past few years I will be able to help facilitate change
in the way SIG are structured with the IGDA, including increasing our
financial independence so we can apply for grants, etc, someday in
the future.

Thanks everyone!
Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG