[games_access] Another list...

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:01:04 EDT 2006

I bet Valve Software wouldn't mind being listed as a developer. I've
already done one interview with them. I'm supposed to email them to
get in touch with the person that spearheaded the goal to close
caption HL2. I'd like to interview that person to find out what it
took to convince the design team that adding CC was necessary.

Also, I heard from friends at Ritual Entertainment, that their SiN
Episodes will have full CC as well. In fact they are required to test
the game with CC on to make sure it works properly.

It'd be nice if we could do interviews with the developers and let
them talk about why and how they are adding accessibility to their
games.

-Reid